Allocation Does Not Use STORE.default_wh When There Is No Record In WH_STORE_ASSIGN
(Doc ID 2215391.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a Standard allocation: When STORE.default_wh is populated and WH_STORE_ASSIGN has no records for the store, the STORE default wh is not getting used for source validation.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create Standard Allocation.
2. Select a staple Item with WH stock and Click on Create Worksheet.
3. Enter a Release Date
4. Select a Single Store and keep Enforce Supply Chain checked.
5. Select the Rule Demand Source Manual.
6. Enter a value in the Final column in the Results section.
7. In the Review Items section, go to the Locations tab.
8. Enter an In Location Date.
9. Select Save.
10. Select Workflow -> Approved.
11. The allocation tab closes.
11. Go to Manage Allocation
12. Open the allocation.
13. In the Review Items section, the Final Allocated Quantity shows 0.
14. In the Results section, the Final is blank.
15. Note that Allocation Status = Approved In Process and Status = Calculated.
16. Note that this matches the ALC_ALLOC table status = 8 (Approved In Process) and process_status = 4 (Calculated)
17. Check RAF_ASYNC_TASK - No errors.task_desc = Submitted allocation for Approval, status - NEW, task_command_class_name = oracle.retail.apps.alc.calc.consumer.ApproveAsyncTaskCommand
18. Nothing can be done with the allocation to change anything or Save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document