Advanced Supply Chain Plan Search Form (MSCFNSCW) - Error FRM-40815: Variable GLOBAL.pjm_enabled does not exist ORA-01403: No Data Found
(Doc ID 2215668.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2.5 User Interface in Test:
Users upgraded or performed new install of 12.2.5. After successfully running the ASCP plan, users navigate to the ASCP workbench and attempt to enter supply demand find criteria. However it fails with the following errors:
- selecting the OK button may show the following additional error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Upgraded to 12.2.5 or install new 12.2.5 instance
2. Run Data Collections and ASCP plan successfully
3. Navigate Advanced Supply Chain Planner / Workbench - select the ASCP plan from the drop down list
4. Right Click and select Supply Demand
5. Try to input find criteria and the error(s) occur
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document