Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Point-of-Service (ORPOS), Retrieved Transaction show different price for weighed item which is on Promotion.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Promotion for a weighted item (ex: Regular Price: '10.00' // Promotion Price: '5.00').
2. From ORPOS, Scan the Item and enter the quantity as '0.1'.
3. Note that the Price is '0.50'.
4. F5/Transaction -> F9/More -> F2/Suspend.
5. F5/Transaction -> F9/More -> F3/Retrieve -> F2/List.
6. Select the transaction from the list and press Enter.
7. Notice that the Price now is '1.00' instead of '0.50'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms