Addressee Field Is Not Populated For Rural Producers NF
(Doc ID 2215741.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Addressee field is not populated for rural producers NF.
This occurs if a SEFAZ document is issued having an addressee with CPF (Cadastro de Pessoas Físicas) instead of CNPJ (Cadastro Nacional da Pessoa Jurídica) and without any CNAE (Clasificación Nacional de Actividades Económicas) code.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a rural supplier with CPF and without any CNAE associated.
- Create a receiving with damaged quantity to generate a return NF.
- Issue the rural producer fiscal document by physical counting the items.
- Issue a vendor return for this receiving.
- Issue a Direct NF entry fiscal doc with this supplier.
- All the issued documents sent to DF-e do not have the addressee field populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!