Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Financial Integration - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to integrate currency rates that flow from E-Business Suite (EBS) to Retail Merchandising System (RMS) via Retail Financial Integration (ORFI) , following error occurs.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Verify CURR_CONV_TYPE_CODE_DVM in RFI_XREF_DVM & currency_code in RMS.
2. Send few Currency conversion record into RFI stage table to process [notice IS_DATA_PROCESSED is N] with and without matching conversion_type as CURR_CONV_TYPE_CODE_DVM in RFI_XREF_DVM.
3. Check the log - record is processed and IS_DATA_PROCESSED is updated to Y.
4. Verify data is integrated in RMS (or RIB_MESSAGE).
5. Send in few more records in RFI Curr stage table with and without matching conversion_type as CURR_CONV_TYPE_CODE_DVM in RFI_XREF_DVM.
- Basically in this data setup, we need to have records (without matching conversion_type as CURR_CONV_TYPE_CODE_DVM in RFI_XREF_DVM) from previous conversion_date - we can achieve it over the days.
6. Log shows deletion of yesterday's Y record, skipping of non-eligible records, ERROR updating new valid records.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms