"ADF_FACES-60096: Server Exception" While Adding Location Groups
(Doc ID 2216479.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 to 15.0.2 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating What-IF Allocation adding the Location List and moving to right pane, the following error is prompted
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to Allocation.
2. Click on "Create What-if Allocation".
3. Search for an Pack and click Create Worksheet after selecting the Pack.
4. Click "Quick Item Add" to add more Packs to the Worksheet.
5. Added few more Packs in worksheet.
6. Provide Release date.
7. Find an allocation group and click ">" to add to the right pane..
8. Find a Location List and click ">" to add to the right pane.
9. Notice, the ADF Error POP-UP on the screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!