Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Pedigree and Serialization Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pedigree (OPSM) PL/SQL WebService Shipment With Inference Processed With Wrong Transaction Quantity
Shipment with Inference processed with wrong transaction quantity.
Expect the transaction quantity to match the shipped quantity.
1. Try to perform the shipment with inference using the new PL/SQL service.
2. Before sending the shipment 2 SKUs serials are packed and commissioned into 1 BOX Serial.
3. The shipment info is sent with 1 BOX serial and only the transaction UOM will be that of PCS.
4. The transaction is getting processed, however the transaction quantity is showing that of shipper case instead of SKU.
5. See the transaction Quantity:1, Transaction UOM: PCS, Product UOM: BOX, Serial Number for BOX UOM.
Due to this issue, users cannot determine the item On-hand and Available quantity. This can lead to building more of an item that already exists. This can also lead to promising the available to a customer and then not being able to ship the item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms