Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Primary country attributes are forcefully getting defaulted from Style to SKU via Xitem (External Item message API) even when CORESVC_ITEM_CONFIG.CASCADE_IUD_ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY is 'N'.
Steps to reproduce
1) Ensure CORESVC_ITEM_CONFIG.CASCADE_IUD_ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY is set to ‘N’.
2) Create a style using Xitem API.
3) Create a sku using Xitem API.
4) Primary country at style and sku level is 'US'.
5) Add another country 'IN' to style and sku.
6) Send XItemSupCtyMod [Item/Supplier/Country Modify Message] for the style and make the primary country as IN. Note that the primary country of the SKU is also updated as 'IN'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms