Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Paper Pick To Belt, container weight is not updating at all and remains same.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a stock order having few items with CB(Case Pick) pick type and other items with pick type as U(unit pick).
2. Distribute it.
3. Print the wave before starting the picking.
4. Notice the CONTAINER.CONTAINER_WEIGHT table. This value will be checked again after picking completion as below.
5. Perform Paper Pick To Belt for Case pick type items from RWMS application.
6. Now validate the CONTAINER.CONTAINER_WEIGHT table. It will not get updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms