Container Weight Not Updating In Case Of Paper Pick To Belt Operation
(Doc ID 2216972.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Paper Pick To Belt, container weight is not updating at all and remains same.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a stock order having few items with CB(Case Pick) pick type and other items with pick type as U(unit pick).
2. Distribute it.
3. Print the wave before starting the picking.
4. Notice the CONTAINER.CONTAINER_WEIGHT table. This value will be checked again after picking completion as below.
5. Perform Paper Pick To Belt for Case pick type items from RWMS application.
6. Now validate the CONTAINER.CONTAINER_WEIGHT table. It will not get updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document