After C Pick Master Container Changes To 'D' Status When Child Containers Are Still In 'P' Status
Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After performing case picking, master pick to container changes to 'D' status when child containers are still in 'P' status.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Choose a PICK_TO_CONTAINER which has more than one PICK_FROM_CONTAINER and PICK_TYPE is "C".
2. Login with a user, say user1.
3. Navigate to Case Pick screen and scan the PICK_TO_CONTAINER and press F1.
4. Leave the screen as such.
5. Open a new session and Login with another user, say User2.
6. Process all the picks until "No Remaining Picks" message is displayed
7. Check the PICK_DIRECTIVE, the one locked by user1, remains as such and other picks would have been processed.
8. Do the put away via "Transport" screen for the PICK_TO_CONTAINER.
9. Note, the container(with status 'P') for which pick has not been processed also gets moved to FPL location. So the FPL unit quantity gets increased but the reserve container quantity remains as such without getting reduced.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms