Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Oracle Retail Invoice Matching, version 13.2.8: Discrepancy Resolution
After making changes to the AP REVIEWER via SUPPLIER_OPTIONS form, the 'Receipt' shows as zero when resolving a quantity discrepancy, though there is a receipt for the item.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select an invoice with discrepancy quantity and where receipts exist for the order
2. On Supplier Options screen, change AP REVIEWER (enter one supplier value)
3. Select Invoice Matching and Summary match options remove value AP reviewer
4. Enter order number an invoice that have the same supplier selection in step 2.
5. Press OK, selection Details button
6. Selection and check any item with discrepancy and press button down
7. Press Quantity Resolution button, the screen shows receipts values incorrectly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms