Error " "Server is not reachable at the specified address. Contact the administrator for help" When Trying to Conncet to Agile PLM Using Mobile PLM
(Doc ID 2217134.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Oracle Product Lifecycle Management Mobile - Version 4.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to log into Agile PLM Mobile
the following error occurs.
"Server is not reachable at the specified address. Contact the administrator for help'
1. Download Mobile app to mobile device
2. Connect to http://:/agilers
3. Error: "Server is not reachable at the specified address. Contact the administrator for help"
1. From Mobile browser it is possible to connect to Agile PLM
2. Able to connect to http:// :/agilers/PLMMobileInfo URL from a browser
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|