Why Is ECO Not Autopromoting When Checked Out Affected Item Attachments Are Checked In?
(Doc ID 2217658.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why is ECO not autopromoting when checked out affected Item attachments are checked in?
The following steps were taken. Expected the ECO to autopromote.
1. Create an ECO add affected items
2. Check out the files on some of the affected items and push the ECO to an Autopromote 'Review' status
3. All Approvers on the Review status approve
4. ECO fail to autopromote as there are attachments checked out on affected Items
5. Checking all attachment on affected items
6. The ECO does not autopromote although there are no audit status/release errors
7. Pull the ECO back and then push it back to the review status, When all approvers approve ECO now autopromotes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document