"ORA-00001: Unique Constraint" Error Occurs When Processing Merchandise Hierarchy Change For A Deal
Last updated on DECEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following error occurs while processing merchandise hierarchy change for a deal :
Steps to Reproduce:
- Select an existing deal or create a deal with the below deal_itemloc specifications:
a. Merchandise level 4, department should be part of an existing division, org level should be 2 (area) and exclusion indicator = N.
b. Merchandise level 4 with same department of point a, org level should be 5 (location, must not be in the scope of the area used at point a) and exclusion indicator = Y .
c. Merchandise level 4 with same department of point a, org level should be 5 (location, must not be in the scope of the area used at point a) and exclusion indicator = Y .
d. Merchandise level 12, item must belong to the same department used in point a and b, org level should be 2 (same area with point a) and exclusion indicator = Y.
- Create a new division in RMS using Division Maintenance [division] screen.
- Associate the new division to an existing group using Group Maintenance [group] screen.
- Note that a new cost event is created.Verify cost_event and cost_even_merch_hier tables.
- Run fcthreadexec,fcexec pre and fcexec batches.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms