ADF Error After Clicking On The "Query By Example" In The Results Pane
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 to 15.0.2 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When ever you click the "Query By Example" button in the Result Pane, ADF error comes up and filter bar doesn't show up.
Steps to Reproduce
1. login to Allocation.
2. Click on Create What-if Allocation.
3. Search for an Item
4. Select the item and click 'Create Worksheet"'5. In allocation Page, provide future release date.
6. Provide Promotion
7. Add locations
8. Update policy to have history for last 4 weeks
9. Select need as Gross Need and apply policy
10. On the Allocation Maintenance screen go to Results Pane
11. click on the Query by Example button.
12. ADF error will pop up.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms