Changes Made In Result Set Does Not Honor The 'Store/WH Mulitple Value'
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you create an allocation and the 'Store/WH Mulitple Value' is > 1, after calculating the result set must be multiple by the specified. Also when manualy change the result, the allocation must validate it to avoid issues at the warehouse expeditions. But the Allocation is allowing to manually change the quantity to a non-multiple and approve it with the wrong value.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create an allocation, and make sure the item have the Store/WH Calculation Mutiple Value upper then 1 as the image below that we have 2 for the Inner size.
2. Edit Location and Rules.
3. Calculate it and the result set must be multiple by 2. Check the image below to confirm it.
4. In the result set, change the value for a non-divisible by 2, like 3, and press enter to apply the changes.
5. As we can see in next image, the ‘WorkFlow’ button was disable, making it mandatory to recalculate. In this way, you can´t use the value non-divisible by 2.
6. But here is the problem, if your right next step is ‘Save’, the ‘Workflow’ button turns to Enable again. This way you can approve the allocation, allowing to the non-multiple by 2 quantity to be allocated.
7. The expected result from allocation is to block this action, you can´t allocate any non-divisible by the Store/WH Multiple quantity.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms