Why Stkvar Batch Aborts With "ORA-01403: no data found" Error?
(Doc ID 2217851.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why Stkvar batch aborts with the following error?
stkvar_1~20161118025336~process~stake_prod_loc~1403~ORA-01403: no data found~UPDATE:
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a stock count for a dept,class,subclass say D1/C1/S1.
2. Run the stock count batches, Stkxpld,Stkupd.
3. Now in the stock count file send a pack item which is under dept D1/C1/S1 but, components of the pack should be under dept D2/C2/S2.
4. Send only pack item details in stock count file.
5. Upload the file using Stkupld job. Notice that pack item along with components will be inserted into Stake_Sku_Loc table(check the Error file generated).
6. Now run Stkvar Job will fail with above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!