An ASN That Has Multiple Orders On It Cannot Be Allocated
(Doc ID 2217892.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to approve an allocation based on Advanced Shipment Note (ASN) linked to multiple Orders the following error occurs.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) with Two items and approve it.
- Create another PO using PO in step 1 (Create from existing) and approve it.
- Ship both the POs in single ASN.
- Create an Allocation using ASN in step 1.
- Try approving the Allocation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|