Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user is creating a Total Definition in Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) GUI, Realms need to be selected in a specific order, or else they are listed as "Not Available" and cannot be selected. The same realms selected in a different order are Available.
Steps to Recreate:
1. In ReSA, navigate to Foundation Data > Create Total Definition
2. Enter Overview information
3. Select Attributes
4. Click '+' button to add SA_STORE_DAY
5. Click '+' to add SA_TRAN_HEAD
**Expected result: Able to add Realm SA_TRAN_HEAD
**Actual result: Display message 'Not Available.' Not able to add Realm
6. Click Cancel to close window
7. Click Red 'X' to remove SA_STORE_DAY
8. Click '+' to add SA_TRAN_HEAD
9. Click '+' to add SA_STORE_DAY
10. Click '+' to add SA_TRAN_IGTAX
**Expected result: Able to add Realm SA_TRAN_IGTAX
**Actual result: Display message 'Not Available.' Not able to add Realm.
11. Click Cancel to close window
12. Click Red “X” to remove SA_STORE_DAY and SA_TRAN_HEAD
13. Click '+' to add SA_TRAN_IGTAX
14. Click '+' to add SA_TRAN_HEAD
15. Click '+' to add SA_STORE_DAY
**Able to add all three Realms, but only in this one specific order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms