REIMDISCREPANCYPURGE Batch Is Setting Invoice Qty To Zero
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ReimDiscrepancyPurge batch is setting invoice quantity to zero.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create PO with 1 item for 2000 order qty.
2. Create Invoice with total qty 2000.
3. Add detail by "Default from PO".
4. Run reimautomatch batch.
5. Receive the PO for 2000 qty.
6. Run reimdiscrepancypurge batch with "purge all" option and notice that invoice quantity in IM_INVOICE_DETAIL table is updated with 0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms