Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data displays differently for output html, and csv for Heat Map by Resource when "TBD Resources" is selected.
Steps to Verify this is the Issue:
0. Access as a User with permission to run and view reports, or as an Administrative user.
1. Navigate to reports > Global Reports > Resource Reports > Detail Reports > Heat Map by Resource
2. Remove all filters, so only the output for Display TBD Assignments will show
3. Ensure filters for output have Display TBD Assignments set to Yes
4. Select output as HTML to start.
5. Run report
Only data for one "TBD" <Role> and 1 project show on the report.
6. Edit the report to output csv, save
7. Run report
TBD for all roles show on the report including activities - as "Display Activities" was selected as an output.
NOTE: During testing it was discovered that for html only, "Display Activities" displays a project at the TBD level, this is not seen in the csv report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms