Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User Defined Custom Fields for Proposals / Charters created in the "Finance" UI Section, with "Tool Tip" data are not displaying the "Tool Tip" data in Edit in the "Settings" tab, "Finance" Section.
However, the "Tool Tip" does display on the View page for the Charter / Proposal Details Page, "Financials" section.
STEPS TO VERIFY THIS IS THE ISSUE:
1. Access Instantis EnterpriseTrack
2. Navigate to Administration > Application Configuration > Custom Fields
3. Select Manage Custom Fields for Proposals ( Charter)
4. Create a New User Defined Field
-- Specify UI Section " Finances"
-- Add Text to "Tool Tip"
5. Create, Exit Administration
1. Access as a user with permission to create, and edit a proposal
2. Create a proposal or edit a proposal
3. navigate to the "Settings" tab,
4. Hover over the "Tool Tip" for any field on the page
5. The tool tip will not display
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms