HDR: ITI-43 Message Id is not captured in HDR logs or PNR and Retrieve Document Services
Last updated on MAY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Healthcare Data Repository - Version 7.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Healthcare Data Repository (HDR) 22.214.171.124 version,
ITI-43 Message Id is not getting captured in any logs of HDR for PNR and Retrieve Document Services.
Furthermore, since the logging level must be set to INFO, the logs get filled very quickly with other messages that should not be logged at the INFO level.
1. Log WS-A MessageID for ITI-43
2. Reduce the amount of logging done at the INFO level so that this functionality can be used.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Set logging level to WARNING in $HDR_DOMAIN/logging.properties.
2. Persist ITI-41 with WS-A MessageID and verified the same WS-A MessageID in hdr log file.
3. Retrieve ITI-43 using the same WS-A MessageID and verified the same WS-A MessageID in hdr log file.
4. Check for the amount of logging that is done at the INFO level.
The message ID should be logged only once per request.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms