Client Name Is Not Being Updated When Duplicate Client Warning Message Is Overridden
Last updated on DECEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Client name is not being updated in database when duplicate client warning message is overridden
If an associate is adding a new client and the Duplicate Client Warning message is received and overridden, the new client is being added to the database.
The client name should be updated in the database when the Duplicate Client Warning message is overridden.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Configure Duplicate client rule to trigger on First and Last Name.
2. Configure an activity that updates client first/last name.
3. Update a client first and or last name to match an existing client's.
4. Duplicate warning should trigger on processing the activity.
5. Override the warning and process the activity.
6. The record in the database should be updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms