Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Unable to approve parent item because of the error message triggered at the time of child item submission.
This item's parent must be in submitted status before submitting the child item.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create item with Tran Level = SKU/Line Extension.
2. Give required information for the parent item like (Item desc,Cost Zone Group and select the diff group in the diff section with diff type and diff group).
3. Give the supplier and suggested retail price for the item.
4. Click on create child and create a child item(SKU level item) or use diff group to create children.
5. Submit the child item and check for approval errors.
6. After that based on the error message try to submit the parent item.
Note: This issue occurs if user tries to submit the child and parent individually. If user tries to submit/approve the child while submitting the Parent itself then such issue does not occur.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms