Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Unable to upload the EDI PO for Warehouse, ediupack batch aborts with following error:
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an item and range it to all the virtual warehouses of physical warehouse.
2. Attach it to the supplier.
3. Get the EDI file and run the ''ediupack'' batch.
4. The batch terminates with the error after the batch run.
5. Check the error log file.
There is an error file with error message:
''ediupack_1~20161207084955~make_new_loc~~103~RET-0103: generic function processing error~APPLICATION ERROR:
The item/location relation on this vendor generated order does not exist. Item: 100001351, Location: 90003''.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms