Replenishment Table REPL_ITEM_LOC is Not Updated With Latest LAST_UPDATE_DATETIME And User ID
(Doc ID 2218571.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The replenishment table REPL_ITEM_LOC is not getting updated with latest date. As an example, if an item is made inactive at a location and then replenishment batch is run, the deactivate_date gets updated with vdate as expected but the last_update_datetime column,user_id column are not updated with latest date and user.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select an item from repl_item_loc which is having deactivate_date column as null.
2. Make the item status Inactive at that location.
3. Run the replenishment jobs.
4. Check the deactivate_date column -- Column gets updated with vdate (As expected).
5. Check the last_update_datetime -- Column is not getting updated with vdate ( incorrect behavior).
6. Check the last_update_id -- Not getting updated ( incorrect behavior).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document