Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO), Store Level Discount radio button is not displayed on 'Discount Rule Add' screen even after transaction level and Store level discount selected.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to ORBO application.
2. Select 'Pricing' tab >> 'Discount Rule'.
3. Select 'Add' from side navigation.
4. Start filling information except Discount Rule Name.
5. Select 'Discount Rule Type' as 'Buy n of X for a specified amount off'.
6. Select 'Transaction Level' radio button 'Yes' and select 'Store Level' discount radio button 'Yes'.
7. Enter details for Pricing Group, Start Date, Start Time, End Date, End Time
8. Click on 'Next'.
9. 'Discount Rule Name is required. Please enter a value.' Error displayed, Where 'Store Level' discount details are not displayed on 'Discount Rule Add' screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms