What Is The Procedure To Upgrade From PDC PS6 Used For Pipeline To PS8 Used For ECE
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : PDC 220.127.116.11.0 version, Server for PDC
A customer is on PDC PS6 with BRM for following business requirement :
- There is no usage rating in the system.
- PDC is being used for configuring Products and Discounts.
- Products for RecurringCharges (RC) and NonRecurringCharges only
- Discounts on RC is done using RealTimePipeline
- No batch pipelines exist for batch rating exits until now
Now customer wishes to introduce ECE to the setup and ECE will be used for rating delayed usage.
What is the procedure to upgrade from PS6 to PS8 ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms