Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.3.0 to 3.5.0 [Release 3.3.0 to 3.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On MCAD 3.5.0 connector with Agile PLM 9.3.5
When performing an MCAD 3.5 Save As on the load preview of a Family of Parts master and all parts in the structure, every part is given a new name but when the new Designs are created, the Master file's Design "Link Reference" field is incorrectly filled out with the Design names of the prior Designs it was linked to, not the new Designs it is now linked with. Subsequently checking the structure out and checking it back in a second time corrects the field, but that should not be needed.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open xPlmSolidEdgeA9Connector.xml: Activate renaming on save.
- Open a test assembly containing a part family in the CAD system.
- Save the complete test assembly to Agile with activated Check In/Incorporate save option.
- Open the generic of the test assembly's part family in the web client.
- Verify, that the Link Reference attribute contains the RENAMED file names of all the instances of the part family.
- The file names listed in the PLM field are the file names of the not renamed files. This is not correct.
Expected Result: The file names listed in the PLM field are the file names of the renamed files.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms