Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 14.0.2, canceling suspended transaction is not working, the button name is wrong.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add an item to a new sale transaction.
- Select Transaction [F5] > More [F9] > Suspend [F2]. The Suspend Reason screen is displayed.
- Select a reason code, then select Next [Enter]. The Suspend Saved screen is displayed.
- Select Enter to return to the Sell Item screen.
- Select Transaction [F5] > More [F9] > Retrieve [F3]. The Enter Transaction screen is displayed.
- Select List [F2]. The Suspend List screen is displayed.
- Highlight the transaction suspended in Step 3.
- Select Cancel [F12].
- Repeat again steps 5-6 and notice that button name is wrong.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms