Canceling Suspended Transaction Not Working Button Name is Wrong
(Doc ID 2218892.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 14.0.2, canceling suspended transaction is not working, the button name is wrong.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add an item to a new sale transaction.
- Select Transaction [F5] > More [F9] > Suspend [F2]. The Suspend Reason screen is displayed.
- Select a reason code, then select Next [Enter]. The Suspend Saved screen is displayed.
- Select Enter to return to the Sell Item screen.
- Select Transaction [F5] > More [F9] > Retrieve [F3]. The Enter Transaction screen is displayed.
- Select List [F2]. The Suspend List screen is displayed.
- Highlight the transaction suspended in Step 3.
- Select Cancel [F12].
- Repeat again steps 5-6 and notice that button name is wrong.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document