RPM Allows Update To Header End Date While Components Are In Conflict Check
(Doc ID 2219013.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Price Management (RPM) is allowing users to change the end date of the promo header while components are still in conflict check.
This results in Components falling outside of header end date
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
We need login to two sessions to re-create the entire issues
1) Create a promo with multiple dept promo with multiple component starting tomorrow
2) Run RPM batches. Observer promo turning active. Change vdate to tomorrow
3) Open the promo and update the end dates to one day earlier for all components --> observe promo going into conflict check status.
4) While components are in conflict check update the header end date to one day earlier---> Observe RPM allowing changing the header end date
1) Open the same promo from promo-maintenance screen while session 1 is still in conflict checking
2) RPM throws error - DATE IS OUTSIDE VALID RANGE when any component is selected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document