Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to open an EReceipt emailed from an ORPOS client installed in UTC-10:00 time zone , the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Change the timezone to UTC-10:00 Hawaii on the client machine.
2. Enable EReceipt functionality.
3. Start the server and client.
4. Perform sale transaction.
5. Use the email functionality for sending the receipt.
6. Verify the eReceipt in PDF format, it does not open.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms