Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a location move, when a location level clearance is created with same price as existing zone (new zone) level clearance (with intention to have zone level common price), clearance is created in worksheet status with
conflict check error "event_causes_clearance_retail_less_than_prior_clearance".
Steps To Recreate:
1) Create a clearance for Parent Item (I1) at a zone say Z2.
2) Create and approve location move for location L1 from Zone Z1 to Z2.
3) Run the locationmoveschedule and locationmove batches.
3) After successful location move, create a location level clearance for parent item I1 at location L1 with price same as clearance price at Z1.
4) Note that the clearance is in worksheet status with conflict check error "event_causes_clearance_retail_less_than_prior_clearance".
5) Create a location level clearance for the transactional level item with price same as clearance price at Z1 and note that the clearance is approved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms