SIM Allows Over Receiving Against a PO Based DSD, When Store Admin Parameter is Set to not Allow Over/Under Receiving
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM), find that, SIM allows over receiving, when the following Store administration parameters are set as shown:
Direct Delivery Auto Remove Over Received Quantity: Yes
Direct Delivery Default Delivery Quantity: Yes
Steps to recreate:
1. Set the above parameter in Store Admin
2. Create a Purchase Order (PO) in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) for one item with a quantity of, say for example, 4
3. Associate an Advance Ship Notice (ASN) with the above PO and let the details flow to SIM
4. In SIM, go to Direct Delivery and receive against the PO
5. Click 'No' at the prompt where SIM asks if the PO should be received against the existing ASN.
6. Enter the Received quantity same as expected quantity and confirm
7. Create another DSD delivery for the same PO, but this time click 'Yes' at the prompt to receive against the ASN
8. Note that the received quantity is pre-filled
9. Click 'Confirm'
10. Query SIM database table RK_ORDER_ITM table and note that the received quantity is double that of expected quantity
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms