Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2017
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the report "Status Report Listing" is run in HTML, and then output to Excel, only the rows on the current screen export instead of all rows.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in as Application Administrator (app_admin) or user with equivalent privileges
- Navigate to Pre-Defined Reports > Project Reports > Summary Reports > Status Report Listing, click the funnel icon
- In the Filters tab select an Initiative
- Change to the Output tab and select 'HTML' and click Run. Report is generated. Notice the bottom of the screen, "Showing Records 1 - 20 of 115"
- Click the Excel icon above all the rows and check the box at the bottom of the window, 'Export all rows (unfiltered)' and click 'OK' button.
- Click Open. Click Yes. File opens in Excel. Notice only rows 2-21 (or records 1-20) display even though there are 115 rows. Only the records on screen exported. If the user navigates to the next screen and exports, only that screen will export.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms