ADF_FACES-60097 Error While Entering Final Allocated Quantity
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 to 15.0.2 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is getting below error after entering Final allocated quantity in Allocation Maintenance screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an allocation by using select items.
2. Add release date.
3. Add a store or stores to the allocation.
4. Select a policy as manual from the drop down list for rule and click the Enter Allocation button.
5. Notice on the allocation details screen that the available inventory says zero.
6. Trying to enter a quantity and noticed that the ADF error on the screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms