ADF_FACES-60097 Error While Entering Final Allocated Quantity
(Doc ID 2220330.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 to 15.0.2 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is getting below error after entering Final allocated quantity in Allocation Maintenance screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an allocation by using select items.
2. Add release date.
3. Add a store or stores to the allocation.
4. Select a policy as manual from the drop down list for rule and click the Enter Allocation button.
5. Notice on the allocation details screen that the available inventory says zero.
6. Trying to enter a quantity and noticed that the ADF error on the screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document