Last updated on JULY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The cost components associated with the CVB [Computation Value Bases] are not being compared correctly during the calculation process to determine the appropriate value for the assessment.
Steps to recreate
1. Using the Assessment and CVB, create a PO:
a. item = 100137
b. loc = 6000
c. supplier site = 2400
d. dept = 3120
e. quantity = 1
The CVB must have '<' in its combo_oper field in the CVB_HEAD table.
2. Click item in the PO window to add the item and the qty and click OK. Select the Item and from Options, choose HTS
3. Make sure that the Import Country of the Cost Component is the same as the PO so attach the assessment.
4. Update the combination operator manually in the Database to ‘<’ for the minimum value and click Recalculate on the Form.
5. Unit cost of the item is 10.
The value of TDTYUS1 will be 10% of the minimum cost component attached to it (TDTYUS1) and is attached to the item which is DTYUS2 with 0.8. So, Total US Duty Sample CVB = 10% of (DTYUS2)
= 10% of (8% of unit cost)
= 10% of (0.8)
Total US Duty Sample CVB = 0.08 but return 0.00
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms