Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vatdlxpl batch aborts with following error :
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an item and approve it.
2. Verify pos_mods,vat_item table and check the vat_rate for the item.
3. Go to control->set up->vat rate maintenance and change the vat rate for the vat code which was used for item with Vdate+1 as effective date.
4. run vatdlxpl batch.
5. verify pos_mods and vat_item table.The vat rate for the item should be populated and pos_mods table also should be populated with tran type 20.
6. Batch failing with above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms