" Missing Field Orders:" Error While Saving Edited Custom or Seeded T2T
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 8.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI)
Data Management Tools
Table to Table (T2T)
On OFSAA 8.0.1, after adding a source custom column into source table for XXX_T2T_XXX (or any other seeded / custom T2T that is facing this issue), the save is not happening due to the following error:
 Missing Field Orders: 164
 Missing Field Orders: 188
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Restart OFSAA services.
2. Add source columns and do mapping.
3. After some time, facing the same issue.
4. When clicking save button no hour glass appears. Nothing looks saved. No windows appear after saving .
5. Added a column N_FBN_COMMISSION_AMT in source table stg_loan_contracts in T2T &clickstream=no"FBN_T2T_LOAN_CONTRACTS".
6. Found error: Missing Field Orders.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms