WF Return Transfer Partial Receipt Causes Transfer Expected Quantitie In Receiving Location To Become Negative
(Doc ID 2220873.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Wholesale/Franchise(WF) return transfer is received in 2 different receipt files with partial quantities, during the second receipt, the transfer expected quantity at receiving location is updated to negative value.
Steps to recreate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a WF return and approve it.
- Automated transfer and shipment is created.
- Receive the shipment partially using a receipt file through consume package, for example if request qty = 12, receive 11 pieces at once.
- Check the TSF_QTY in TSFDETAIL table. Notice that value is getting updated to the quantity yet to be received.
- Receive the remaining quantity (i.e 1) using another receipt file. Check the transfer expected quantity at receiving location. Notice that value becomes negative.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document