Why No Error Is Reported By ReSA When Only The Debit_CCID Or Credit_CCID Fields Are Updated Using GL Cross Reference Template ?
(Doc ID 2220987.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating values of Debit CCID/Credit CCID using ReSA GL Cross Reference template , data is not updated in SA_FIF_GL_CROSS_REF table ,however the system shows the process as successful.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Find an existing record in sa_fif_gl_cross_ref table.
- Create an .ods file to update this record such that only the DR_CCID is updated (without updating sequence numbers) for a given total. Ensure that DR_CCID is mapped in FIF_GL_ACCT table.
- Go to ReSA->Data Loading ->Manage Data and upload this file ,and press submit.
- Now go to Data Loading->Data Update Status and note that the process has completed successfully.
- Note that there is no change in sa_fif_gl_cross_ref table.
Is this behavior correct by design ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document