Ordprg Unique Constraint Violated on DAILY_PURGE table
(Doc ID 2221041.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Found issue on Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.6.
ORDPRG batch failing with Unique Constraint violated on DAILY_PURGE table.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an order in RMS with fashion prepack items.
2. Delete the fashion prepack placed on the order in RMS.
3. Run dlyprg batch to delete above pack - Since the item is placed on an order, corresponding entry is made in the daily purge error log.
4. Receive the order and run docclose batch to close the order.
5. After order_history_months from the closure date of the order, ORDPRG batch is failing with unique constraint violation error on DAILY_PURGE table.
With this issue, old, outdated Purchase Orders are not getting purged from the system....
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document