Physical Percent Complete Entry Lost at XML Import if Percent Complete Type Not Set to Physical
(Doc ID 2221061.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 15.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 15.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Physical % Complete entry is set to 0% after import from XML.
The Physical % Complete entry is set to the same % as that of the original activity after import from XML.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an activity with a duration or units percent complete type.
2. Update the activity so that it is in progress.
3. Manually type in a physical percent complete on the activity in the column of the same name.
4. Export the project as an XML.
5. Import the same project as an XML.
6. Observe the physical percent complete changes to zero after the import.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document