Editing Multiple Projects Via Gantt Chart Causes Project Reorganizing Of Projects/Collapsing
(Doc ID 2221070.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Gantt chart behave different compare to a single project and multiple projects
Single project does not collapse
Multiple projects collapse and re-order the project
Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch Gantt and expand a single project
2. Change the date of any task
4. Project remains expanded
Multiple project behavior
1. Launch Gantt and expand all projects (2 and more projects)
2. Change the date of any task on the project 2
4. Project 2 is resorted to the top of the Gantt chart
5. Both Project 1 and Project 2 are collapsed
This behavior will be confusing to users when they edit multiple projects all at once and a re-ordering occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document