Attribute And Attribute Type Fields Are Not Displaying While Clicking On SAVE In Attribute WIP Editor
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The attribute and attribute type fields are NULL when a record is SAVED, even though all the other fields (attribute description, attribute type desc and the WIP Code) are being displayed.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Open the Attribute WIP Editor Screen.
2. Click Create Record.
3. Choose an attribute from the LOV(List Of values).
4. Enter or chose from LOV a WIP Code.
5. Click the SAVE button.
6. Record is saved, create record pop up is closed as expected.
7. Record is re-displayed to the screen, but note the Attribute and Attribute Type fields are NULL.
8. Now clear the screen, with the CLEAR button.
9. Click Query button.
10. Chose from the LOV "OVERFLOW" attribute.
11. Click SEARCH button.
12. Note that all the data is being displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms