Billing Care: Audit Trail Not Showing Account ID
(Doc ID 2221543.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Customer Care
This happened only when the whole suspense amount was allocated to multiple accounts; and later, one of them has been moved back to suspense.
In a scenario where the partial payment was still available in suspense, this issue did not arise.
Account ID did not show in audit trail.
Account ID should be shown in audit trail.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Make a $10 payment is suspense
2) Allocate $6 from above payment to account 1 (recycle payment)
3) Allocate $4 remaining to account 2 (recycle payment)
4) Navigate to account 1 and move the allocated $6 back to suspense from the payment detail page
=> An alert on the UI saying operation did not succeed.
5) Navigate back to suspense
=> the $6 got back in suspense, but the audit trail missed the account ID from which payment of $6 moved back to suspense.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!