PurgePayloadsBatch Is Not Deleting Data From RPM_PRICE_EVENT_PAYLOAD Table For Clearance Records
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
PurgePayload batch is not deleting the data from RPM_PRICE_EVENT_PAYLOAD table.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Clearance price change with effective date < = Vdate + 1.
2. Execute Clearancepricechangepublish batch.
3. Execute Clearancepricechangepublishexport batch.
4. Execute Purgepayloadsbatch to purge the above clearance.
5. Notice that it deletes data from RPM_CLEARANCE_PAYLOAD and not from RPM_PRICE_EVENT_PAYLOAD table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms