PurgePayloadsBatch Is Not Deleting Data From RPM_PRICE_EVENT_PAYLOAD Table For Clearance Records
(Doc ID 2221669.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PurgePayload batch is not deleting the data from RPM_PRICE_EVENT_PAYLOAD table.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Clearance price change with effective date < = Vdate + 1.
2. Execute Clearancepricechangepublish batch.
3. Execute Clearancepricechangepublishexport batch.
4. Execute Purgepayloadsbatch to purge the above clearance.
5. Notice that it deletes data from RPM_CLEARANCE_PAYLOAD and not from RPM_PRICE_EVENT_PAYLOAD table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document