Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : ECE 220.127.116.11.5 version, Rating business logic
Incorrect rate is applied while rating a CDR which crossed multiple time period.
- Customer is created with a charge offer which has different rates over different time period and when call happens in both the time periods, only one specific time period's rate is applied.
- Customer created on 2nd Nov. Bill Cycle is 2nd Nov - 1st Dec
- CDR Rated for 3600 seconds which is from 30th November midnight 23:30:00 to 1st December 00:30:00
- Rates for different period are:
- Immediately - 1/12 (5 Rs/Min)
- 1/12 - Never Ends (10 Rs/Min)
- When checked in ECE cache for charge offer, todMode=TIMED is seen. Also "SPLIT" is used in PDC while configuring charge offer as the event will crosses multiple time periods.
Charge that should have been applied should be Rs 450, as below :
November (30 *5) = 150
December (30 *10) = 300
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a usage charge offer having the event attribute timezone model as SPLIT during the configuration of charge offer in PDC
2. Associate date range and define the rates as :
Immediately - 1/12/2016 (1 Rs/Min)
1/12/2016 - Never Ends (2 Rs/Min)
3. Process a CDR with date and timestamp as Nov 30, 2016 23:30:00 hours. Duration of the CDR should be given as 45minutes so that the first 30 mins should be rated with 1rs/min and the remaining 15mins should be rated with 2 rs/min.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms