Meter Data Management Version 2.2 is Now Available
(Doc ID 2221868.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 2.2.0 and later
Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway - Version 2.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
NOW AVAILABLE: Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management Version 2.2
The Oracle Utilities Global Business Unit is pleased to announce the general availability of Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management V2.2, Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway V2.2, and Oracle Utilities Service Order Management. These are ready for customers and partners to download and install via the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud.
Key Features and Benefits
Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management, Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway, and Oracle Utilities Service Order
Management lowers total cost of ownership, reduces implementation times, and improves cloud projects / operations by
providing the following enhancements:
- Management Dashboard
- Subtractive Interval Data
- Outage Storm Mode
- New User Interface
- Dynamic Comparison VEE rule
- Improved Billing
- DataRaker Integration
- Smart Grid Gateway Enhancements
- Service Order Management Enhancements
- Cloud Enhancements
See attached pdf for more information on the above features and benefits.
- MDM SGG V2.2 Documentation – see Release Notes for enhancement information
- MDM SGG V2.2 Quick Overview Recording (10 minute video)
- MDM SGG V2.2 Overview Recording (2 part video – 38 minutes total)
- Navigate to Oracle Software Delivery Cloud
- Select the Oracle Utilities Applications product pack
- Select the platform
- Download the required components
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|NOW AVAILABLE: Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management Version 2.2|
|Key Features and Benefits|